Directions for Use:
1. Shake Bottle
2. Add to water and stir
3. Allow one minute for the product to dissolve
4. Apply to crops
Apply 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of Gold Leaf per gallon of water to already moist soil every third water (7-14 days)
Apply 2 mL of Gold Leaf per gallon of water during germination.
Apply 4 mL of Gold Leaf per gallon of water during growth and flowering.
Specific Advice for Commonly Used Hydroponic Systems
- Ebb and Flood: Use in the same manner as a conventional two part fertilizer. Do not allow pockets of stagnant solution to remain once drained.
- Nutrient Film Technique (NFT)/continuous flow: Top off tank with water daily, then add Gold Leaf to reach the EC level equivalent to 1.0 mL/L.
- Flood to Drain systems: We advise that in Spring and Summer, effluent is placed onto nearby gardens and lawns to take advantage of any unused nutrients.
- Aeroponics: Use as a direct replacement for ‘two part’ fertilizers.
High-Value Crops Dosing Instructions
The chart on the right represents approximate dosing ranges for all growth stages of High-Value Crops, along with recommended lighting cycles. These are tested ranges based on several strains grown with Golf Leaf. Use this chart as a guideline and adjust according to your plant’s performance and your own personal experience.