The ratio of nutrients in Gold Leaf was matched to the ratio found in conventional ‘two part’ fertilizers and subsequently optimized as we gained results from trials on numerous economic crops. The final concentration of essential nutrients far exceeds those found in conventional ‘two part’ fertilizers (NPK=5-4-9).
Directions for Use
1. Shake Bottle
2. Add to water and stir
3. Wait one minute for the product to disperse
4. Apply to crops
Dosing for Hydroponic Systems
Feed 1/8 oz. of Gold Leaf per gallon of water until the desired EC is reached.
Specific advice for commonly used hydroponic systems
- Ebb and Flood: Use in the same manner as a conventional two part fertilizer. Do not allow pockets of stagnant solution to remain once drained.
- Nutrient Film Technique (NFT)/continuous flow: Top off tank with water daily, then add Gold Leaf to reach the EC level equivalent to 1.0 mL/L.
- Flood to Drain systems: We advise that in Spring and Summer, effluent is placed onto nearby gardens and lawns to take advantage of any unused nutrients.
- Aeroponics: Use as a direct replacement for ‘two part’ fertilizers.